Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday Contents for the Week

Welcome back! Here is the schedule for this week.

Tuesday: Book Trailer Tuesday

Wednesday: Interview with Debra Brown, author of The Companion of Lady Holmeshire

Thursday: Spotlight - Renee Pawlish, author of This Doesn’t Happen in the Movies

Friday: Friday Fiction Freebies

Guess what else. You might notice there is a new icon to the right. Journey Reader now has an Android app! That’s right. Fancy time. It does work. We put it on my husband’s phone. There is a lovely starry night sky background and the posts come up on a list. It is not yet in the Android Marketplace. I will let you know when/if it hits. Oh yes, the app is free. I should mention that too.

Any author who want their freebie included on Friday, please email me the link so I can put it on the list.

- Lea Ryan, Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment