Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday! Contents

Good evening, Cats and Kittens! There is much in store.

First announcements - Author interviews are full for the next few weeks. I am limiting them to 1-2 a week in order to provide a variety of content. Thank you to everyone who responded. I think I’ve messaged everyone who requested to be interviewed. If I missed you, please let me know.

I am still accepting all other forms of content. Please see the Submissions page for information about what I’m looking for.

This week’s schedule looks like this:

Book Trailer Tuesday - If you want your trailer included, please send me the youtube link before 5pm tomorrow.

Wednesday – Guest Post, Erin Schmidt, The Magical Girl’s Guide to Womanhood

Thursday – This day is going to be a surprise, mostly because I haven’t set anything definite. Whoever gets back to me first with their content gets this day.

Fiction Freebie Friday – If you would like your Fiction Freebie listed, please email a brief synopsis, small jpg of the cover and the link. I need to receive these by 5pm Friday.

That’s all there is for now.

Lea Ryan, Editor
JourneyReader@Live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment